DataCore Software Defined Storage
DataCore Software is a leader in software-defined storage. The company’s storage virtualisation software empowers organizations to seamlessly manage and scale their data storage architectures, delivering massive performance gains at a fraction of the cost of solutions offered by legacy storage hardware vendors. Backed by 10,000 customer sites around the world, DataCore’s adaptive and self-learning and healing technology takes the pain out of manual processes and helps deliver on the promise of the new software defined data centre through its hardware agnostic architecture.
DataCore clients represent the broad spectrum of IT organizations around the globe, spanning all the major vertical industries. Their physical infrastructures and environments consists of systems from all the major storage manufacturers, including Dell, EMC, Fujitsu, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, and many others.
DataCore Software storage virtualisation software is sold through authorized distributors and integration partners across the world, many of which also specialize in server and desktop virtualisation solutions.
DataCore Software provides 24×7 post sales technical assistance through a highly talented customer service organization operating from key support centres in the U.S., U.K and Japan.
Founded in 1998 the corporate headquarters are located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, with subsidiaries and branch offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
Currently DataCore Software hold the world record SPC-1 IOPS™ using DataCore™ Parallel I/O
- Best Price / Performance: $0.08 per SPC-1 IOPS™
- Fastest Response: 0.32 milliseconds latency at full load
- Highest IOPS per rack unit: 459K SPC-1 IOPS in 2U
- Fastest response time in the Industry: Utilizing DataCore™ Parallel I/O Technology, proven by Storage Performance Council SPC-1 benchmarks, SANsymphony is 3-10x faster than any other storage infrastructure product. As a result, applications’ data can be accessed, updated and stored faster, for more timely decisions and actions.
- World leader in price performance: At least 66% better than the next closest competitor, as shown by the SPC-1 benchmark.
As a fully fledged DataCore partner please call us on 0207 193 5760 or email us for more details and information.