Arcserve Backup / Recovery Software and Appliances
Arcserve provides award winning data protection software that’s simple, unified, and enterprise class. They provide a range of solution for protecting valuable company assets:
- Backup & Recovery Software
- Backup & Recovery Appliances
- Fully support backup to tape or cloud
- Provide high availability functionality
Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) is a new Arcserve solution built on the foundation of mature technology from the previous versions, offering a service provider-friendly solution from endpoint to remote archive site. Arcserve UDP delivers comprehensive Assured Recovery™ for virtual and physical environments with a new, next-generation architecture and intuitive user interface. Traditional backup scheduling policies are replaced by task-based data protection plans and deep integration with hypervisors to fully automate repetitive tasks. Arcserve UDP is the first solution to combine backup, replication, high availability and source side global deduplication technologies.
- Unified management console
- Simple task-based data protection and availability plans
- Agentless backup for VMware and Hyper-V (Windows and Linux VMs)
- Support for physical systems (Windows and Linux)
- Built-in replication and high availability
- True global deduplication
- Enterprise storage array snapshot integration
- Instant VM recovery and Instant Bare Metal Restore (BMR)
- Exchange granular recovery (including Exchange 2016)
- Continuous availability across cloud, virtual and physical environments
- Unified Tape Management to manage the scheduling, monitoring and migration of recovery points to tape, directly from within the UDP console
Arcserve UDP introduces a next-generation, service-oriented architecture. This new architecture is “services” focused: data/system protection and recovery now become IT services that can be delivered internally or externally, by in-house IT professionals or service providers. The unified architecture consists of many individual elements which can reside on a single server, or be distributed or decoupled across multiple physical or virtual servers to provide a highly scalable solution.
As fully accredited partners we can assist with any backup questions you may have.