Data Storage Solutions
We have been supplying data storage solutions and archiving solutions since 1994 to companies large and small across all industries as well as a multitude of central government departments. The data storage industry is constantly developing and bringing out new and inventive storage systems. Our knowledge gained over more than 30 years in the computer industry helps us provide IT solutions that improve the everyday IT functionality of a business.
Working with Fujitsu, Lenovo and Huawei enables us to deliver a solution that you’ll be proud of, from a NAS to a large software-defined storage solutions we can deliver these with the help of our manufacturing partners.
We work in Virtualisation, Cloud, Post Production, HPC, CCTV, Construction, Databases and many other applications where the storage needs to perform, offer value for money and provide resilience against drive or controller failure.
We provide host connections using Fibre Channel, iSCSI, Network Attached Storage, FCoE, Thunderbolt, SAS, Direct Attached Storage, Clustered and Unified.
Our insatiable appetite for creating large amounts of data continues with new applications coming out daily generating new information. Trying to manage this data growth is a huge headache for IT staff and organisations already under constant pressure to cut costs. Storage systems are designed to cater for this data growth are taking slightly different approaches. Some increase capacity, others free up space, some speed things up, some use compression algorithms to condense data.
As a business purely focused on IT data storage solutions we are constantly looking for and speaking with vendors whose products enhance our current storage portfolio and provide another piece of the storage puzzle to make an individual or organisations life easier.
Datacentre Data Storage
Data needs to be available 7×24 that is why we provided some of the fastest IT solutions available.
- Data Storage & IT Solutions
- Hyper-Converged Solutions – tested, installed and delivered within a month
- VDI infrastructures
- Software Defined Storage – Increased IOPS / Continuous Availability / Up to 64 nodes
- All-Flash Storage – Massive IOPS / Highly Available / Clustered / Easy to use
- Hybrid-Flash Storage – Performance and capacity with increased IOPS / Highly Available, Easy to use
- SAN Storage – Disk based using SAS/NL-SAS drives to deliver complete data protection that can scale to over 30PB’s.
- NAS Storage – Network Attached Storage from a simple 2-bay through to a fully clustered NAS with high availability and replication
We work closely with many of the world’s leading data storage vendors to provide tier 1 storage systems, LTO-8 based tape systems, Blu-ray based optical storage, high capacity RAID storage systems with 84+ bays, JBOD storage certified by Microsoft and accompanying data management software providing a completely tiered storage system for backup and archiving.
Backup / Restore / Replication / Archive
We protect information in a variety of ways including:
- Disk to Disk to Tape
- LTO-8 tape drives, libraries and autoloaders including LTFS
- Blu-ray for long term archive 50+ years
- Backup & Restore Software to protect physical and virtual environments, including backup appliances.
- Cloud Backup Service
Many of the data storage solutions we provide are also certified by VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix, please call us on 01256 782030 to find out more.