G-Technology G-RACK 12 48TB 12-bay NAS Shared Storage Solution – 0G05179
G-RACK 12 Network-Attached Storage (NAS) delivers the ultimate in high-performance, centralized storage for small-to-medium size post-production houses, TV/broadcast studios, ad agencies and in-house creative departments that use Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X or Avid Media Composer, and other creative applications.
G-RACK 12 is designed to work as a high-capacity storage resource for popular Media Asset Management (MAM) / Digital Asset Management (DAM) applications running on Windows® or Mac OS® servers. G-RACK 12 becomes an available storage resource via multiple network protocols including SMB, NFS, AFP, as well as utilizing iSCSI if needed. Pairing MAM/DAM applications with G-RACK storage delivers a high-performance asset management solution.
G-RACK 12 brings G-Technology’s reliability, scalability, and studio friendly technology to centralized storage. Streamline demanding media and entertainment workflows of 4K and above with a flexible 12-Bay
server offering up to 120TB; an optional Expansion Chassis for adding up to another 120TB of storage; integration with popular non-linear editing (NLE) suites; and the latest BTRfs file system for better data management.
G-RACK is built with 12x enterprise-class HGST hard drives, dual Intel Xeon E5 six-core CPUs, 128GB RAM, dual-1TB mirrored boot SSDs and dual PSUs. It delivers 2000MB/s transfer rate and includes 4x 10Gbe ports for connection to next generation high-speed networks.
G-RACK 12 is the only centralised storage platform that combines:
- High-performance Network-Attached Storage (NAS) Scalable 12-Bay server from 48TB to 120TB raw capacity per chassis.
- Ultra-reliable Enterprise-Class HGST Ultrastar hard drives
- iSCSI support Seamless integration with top nonlinear editing suites
- Advanced BTRfs file system for reliable data protection
- Optional 48TB, 72TB, 96TB, or 120TB Expansion Chassis
- G-Technology developed NAS operating system with easy graphic user interface
- Industry-leading 5-Year limited warranty
If you want to know more click here.
We provide pricing, evaluation systems for testing and can assist with setup, please call us on 01256 782030 for more details.