PRIMERGY Blade Servers
Fujitsu PRIMERGY Blade Server provide continuous uptime and maximum compute power
FUJITSU PRIMERGY blade server systems are the perfect platform to build a converged infrastructure designed to reduce IT costs, time and efforts. PRIMERGY Blade Servers utilizes a modular architecture and contain in addition to the compute power, all required infrastructure and network components, storage capacity as well as management modules that helps companies to simplify their infrastructure, achieve significant cost reductions and increase flexibility.
|| Fujitsu PRIMERGY Blade Servers
Fujitsu PRIMERGY BX400 S1 Blade Server
Managing large computing and storage requirements with limited resources, budgets and space is a challenge. The Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY BX400 helps to solve it. It is a fully-featured blade system built from the ground up as a user-friendly and versatile IT infrastructure. Up to eight server and storage blades are all packed into a surprisingly small enclosure that is as easy to install and manage as it is to use.
- The Fujitsu PRIMERGY BX400 provides an optimum combination of up to eight server or storage blades in a small enclosure that is available as 6U rack- and floorstand-version.
- Combines server, storage and networking into a single chassis in order to convert it into a small data center and to deploy PRMERGY BX400 into an everyday office environment.
- Latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400v2 / E5-2600v2 product family, scalable memory configurations and flexible dual-channel 10GbE Universal Converged Network Adapter (UCNA) to provide a common infrastructure for LAN and SAN and the ability to partition the bandwidth, making it ideal to suit the needs of individual applications.
- Ideal suited as complement to x86 server virtualization with additional benefits such as improved manageability, availability, and operational efficiency from shared cable infrastructures or virtual input/output (I/O).
Fujitsu PRIMERGY BX400 S1 datasheet
Fujitsu PRIMERGY BX900 S2 Blade Server
The Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY BX900 S2 is the accelerated dynamic server infrastructure in a single cube. This blade server can be dynamically adapted to various IT requirements and provides significant economic advantages for a large and growing number of applications to protect your investments. Maximum enclosure density and highly efficient, 80Plus Platinum certified power supply units, controlled by ServerView Power Management, provide additional savings.
- Equipped with server blades that are utilizing CPUs out of the latest generation Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400v2 / E5-2600v2 product family, very large memory capacities and extended I/O performance, the PRIMERGY BX900 S2 is once again the optimal system for any virtualization scenario on the one hand, and for resource and performance hungry applications on the other hand.
- Using our Cool-safe™ cooling concept, combined with 94% efficient power supplies and the enhanced ServerView power management software, it ensures maximum dynamic power & cooling. Combined with the 94% PSUs, the holistic power management enables for most accurate control of predefined maximum chassis power consumption.
- With space for up to 18 server and/or storage Blades, 8 connection blades, 6 power supply units and 2 management blades in a 10U high chassis, the PRIMERGY BX900 S2 incorporates the highest density. Combined with chassis interconnectivity and switch blade stacking, the system allows highly flexible scaling and simplified management.
- Due to its fully redundant design (management blades, connection blades, fans, PSUs), and in combination with ServerView Resource Orchestrator (ROR), the PRIMERGY BX900 S2 can completely protect itself against any possible failure; at the same time it excels with the fastest automatic recovery, and with a flexible allocation of its available resources to services, according to requirements.
Fujitsu PRIMERGY BX900 S2 datasheet
Call us on: 0207 193 5760 or E-mail us: email@example.com for any queries you may have