Arcserve UDP7000 is a completely integrated backup appliance
The Arcserve UDP7000 is designed for customers who require a “set and forget” backup and recovery solution, Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) 7000 is the first complete and the most cost-effective data protection appliance, featuring Assured Recovery™.®
Architected with cloud-native capabilities, its unmatched ease of deployment and usability combine with a broad set of features such as global source-based deduplication, multi-site replication, tape support, and automated data recovery capabilities. It delivers unmatched operational agility and efficiency, and simplifies disaster recovery activities.
Developed with a world-class hardware partner, Arcserve UDP7000 appliances can also easily fit into a traditional UDP deployment (software/server) and provide the same feature set. Appliances are totally inter-operable and can replicate to or from other UDP appliances and UDP software instances. No extra per-socket or per-server licenses are needed for servers backed up to the appliance.
The UDP appliances are ideal “set and forget” systems for branch or decentralized offices or as the primary backup, deduplication, DR and cloud gateway appliance for small and medium sized organisations.
End-users have recognized the many benefits of having a “one stop” solution that combines software, server processing, storage and networking. Many benefits can be reaped from this approach such as simplified deployment and operations and simpler, and cost-optimized licensing. The Arcserve UDP7000 appliances come with a very complete set of features that empower users to define and deliver against their data protection service level agreements.
Arcserve UDP7000 Key Features
- 3 models to choose from to protect from 1 to 26 TB of source data
- Leverages a combination of SAS and SSD drives for optimized performance
- Provides all the features & capabilities of Arcserve Unified Data Protection, in a simple, yet extremely powerful, all-in-one appliance
- Unified management console, with simple plan-based data protection policies
- Host-Based, agentless backup for vSphere & Hyper-V
- Global deduplication, encryption, compression & WAN optimized replication. Unlike other vendors, our appliance does not consume any of the customer’s valuable storage capacity for post processing deduplication
- Local/Remote Virtual Standby, BMR & High Availability & tape backup option
Arcserve UDP appliances can be deployed to optimize multiple deployment use cases among which are:
- Single site protection for physical or virtual systems
- Primary site protection combined with copy to a cloud or Managed Service Provider
- Cross site protection between 2 sites
- A central appliance site with multiple branch offices
- Or a hybrid deployment with multiple modalities: on premise local, remote and cloud combined.
Call us on: 01256 78 20 30 or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries you may have