Data Storage Solutions for Business
Providing Data Storage & IT solutions since 1994 we have provided corporations, businesses, education, military, manufacturing, finance, NHS, local government, fire, ambulance and police with systems that are designed to operate with minimum user intervention whilst at the same time provide the performance and reliability they require. We started out providing data storage solutions, we now work with some of the world’s leading IT solutions companies that offer a a far wider portfolio of IT solutions that include software-defined storage, software-defined networking, hyper-converged infrastructures, Microsoft Azure stack solutions, public/private cloud, cloud backup, data management software, migration services, servers, workstations, data protection solutions for backup/archiving and replication.
Data storage is constantly evolving, organisations today generate more business data than at any other time in history. We provide a variety IT solutions that could solve a single problem or a complete enterprise data system that ensures your information is protected and available, including software defined storage, All-Flash, Hybrid and very large disk-based system for NAS or SAN purposes.
Data Storage & IT Solutions
We are often asked what else can we provide?
- Desktop Virtualization – Provides a financially viable alternative to traditional desktop PC’s, with added security and simplified management.
- Servers – Rackmount / Tower / Blade / Scale-out
- Workstations – Desktop / Mobile / Rackmount
- PC’s / Notebooks / Tablets
- Networking infrastructures including SDN (Software Defined Networks), Fibre Channel, iSCSI and Ethernet
- Data management tools to investigate issues on the network or storage related issues
- Migration tools to move from VMware to Hyper-V and vice versa
- Exchange to Office 365 migrations
- Security assessments to test your infrastructure against attack
- Bespoke system design e.g. mobile classroom
Many of the data storage solutions we provide are also certified by VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix, please call us on 01256 782030 to find out more.